PBL Halloween Game

                                  Trepidation

I have made a base for where my first-person Halloween game will take place, I plan to extend this upon its base.

The second thing I did was create these silos, I am going for a Halloween game that takes place in the events of a farm 

This here is the basic shape of my farm house that will be explore-able to a degree for some horrors and jumps.
I have made the start to a hollowed out barn that will have some decor to the farms environment and you can even go inside to explore what horrors await.
I made a power point slide that is a mood board for the vibe im going for in my game called trepidation.

What you do in the game.
In the game you fight of against waves of crops and veggies until you eventually find a way out safely.

Game Designs.
For my game "Trepidation" I have designed some quick sketches of my creatures and I may add more.
Image
The Radium is a basic wave zombie that is mindless and attacks you repeatedly in anger until it gets you and your game is over. 
Image
The Corn Golem has a coat of strong leaves to make it extra tanky even though there is not many of them their strength adds up to take you on.
Image
This is my top-down view of my map for my halloween wave game that will take place at night.
Image
This is Subject "Orange flame" Flaming JAX, He can spit out normal grain or fiery grain that can walk and come after you.
Image
Light on my map
I have changed the directional light of my project to give the illusion that it is dusk on my map
I have made a little room on my farm (Shed/Barn) and I have incorporated a light with a cylinder covering it for the placeholder of a lantern.
Change scene
This picture shows a string of code that will teleport you to a different level when you touch a hit box.
I made this box to use as the hit box, when it comes to finalising the game I will make the mesh invisible so it doesn't get in the way of the maps design.
I added the code to this mesh so when I touch it, it takes me to the new area.
Enemy asset.
I have started work on my Corn Golem Model.
I used the extrude tool to make a start to the leaves on the corn and also used the top and bottom edges of the sphere to squish my shape to what I need it to be.
I have finally accomplished the base shape for my corn golem that will hop around in my game and attack you. I am super proud with how my asset came out its exactly how I wanted it but with a few design tweaks.
Animation
I put this flat platform into my project to test the animation and key frames
 
I updated my farms surrounding to make it a larger surface area to walk around.
Hazard
I have made it so that when something collides with the player it harms them.
Collectables
With this when I pick something up if destroys the object so that it is no longer in the world and you now have it.
Ghost

These set of commands are for
Score Manager
This is for the score section of my game that will add up on the UI, that I made for my game.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A1: Noir Game

A1: Independent Games Project